Rainfall advisory issued for Brampton
Environment Canada issued a special weather statement for Halton and Peel with the possibility of heavy rain Thursday.
“An area of rain moving northward from Ohio [Thursday] morning will cross Lake Erie and western sections of Lake Ontario through the middle of the day,” issued Environment Canada.
Some people in the regions can expect up to 40 millimetres of rainfall in the evening.
“This rain is associated with the remnants of tropical depression Bertha and is weakening as it moves northward,” added Environment Canada.
Halton and Peel can expect a temperature high of 23 degrees celcius Thursday and a low of 17.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway