Registration for winter programs now open in Brampton
The city of Brampton is offering winter programs where teens and adults can learn how to skate or advance their skating skills in a safe and social environment.
Specialized programs are also available which include figure skating, hockey and power skating, as well as becoming a Brampton “Learn to Skate” instructor.
Drop-in public skating and shinny sessions are held every day at Brampton skating rinks and outdoor skating will be available at Chinguacousy Park, Mount Pleasant and Gage Park.
To register for winter programs, click here.
- Police searching for three suspects in relation to pair of purloined puppies
- Firefighters battling house fire in Brampton
- Brampton Firefighters attending to possible house fire
- A severe thunderstorm watch is now in effect for Brampton
- Ontario makes temporary change so businesses can avoid paying severance