Registration for winter programs now open in Brampton
The city of Brampton is offering winter programs where teens and adults can learn how to skate or advance their skating skills in a safe and social environment.
Specialized programs are also available which include figure skating, hockey and power skating, as well as becoming a Brampton “Learn to Skate” instructor.
Drop-in public skating and shinny sessions are held every day at Brampton skating rinks and outdoor skating will be available at Chinguacousy Park, Mount Pleasant and Gage Park.
To register for winter programs, click here.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Police searching for suspects of carjacking with knife in Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton