Renowned Bubble Tea Shop Opening First Brampton Location
Rain or shine, hot or cold, bubble tea is always a good idea. Milk, tapioca, and all different kinds of tea - yes, please!
Now, a major bubble tea chain is finally making its way over to Brampton, and we can’t wait.
Thankfully, Brampton doesn’t have to wait much longer.
Chatime is officially coming to Brampton.
(Insert smiles and applause)
Chatime’s 23rd location in Ontario will open at 150 West Dr., Unit 1A on May 1, 2018.
Anyone who wants to head over and check out the grand opening should go after 1 p.m., which is when the store will officially open its doors to the public that day.
At Chatime, you can get a huge range of drinks, from signature milk teas like hazlenut or honey milk, to special mix teas like wintermelon or peach green, to fresh teas or teaspressos, smoothies and slushes, and even different kinds of juice and coffee.
As for toppings, you can toss pearls, grass jelly, coconut jelly, red bean, aloe vera, coffee jelly, rainbow jelly, or even pudding into your delicious bubble tea. You can also control how much ice and sugar go into your drink.
It’s all very customizable.
Chatime has over 1000 locations around the world, and this is indeed its first spot in Brampton.
Cheers to that!
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Police searching for suspects of carjacking with knife in Brampton
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area