Reportedly Impaired Driver Arrested During Rush Hour in Brampton
Police say a driver has been arrested for allegedly operating a vehicle while impaired in Brampton.
Peel police say residents called police to report a potentially impaired driver in the Dixie Rd. and Queen St. area around 4:30 p.m.
Police say a male driver arrested for impaired operation.
The vehicle has been seized as a result.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- All lanes closed on a major highway in Brampton
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- Major phone scam affecting Brampton; residents warned not to call back
- UPDATE: Mental health crisis prompts major highway and road closures in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Ignoring Police Road Block in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision in Brampton
- Brampton Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway
- Allegedly Impaired Driver Prompts Road Closure in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Sustains Serious Injuries in Collision in Brampton