Reportedly Impaired Driver Arrested During Rush Hour in Brampton
Police say a driver has been arrested for allegedly operating a vehicle while impaired in Brampton.
Peel police say residents called police to report a potentially impaired driver in the Dixie Rd. and Queen St. area around 4:30 p.m.
Police say a male driver arrested for impaired operation.
The vehicle has been seized as a result.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Will COVID-19 affect Brampton house prices?
- Brampton up to 137 confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with over 100 cases found in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Ignoring Police Road Block in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision in Brampton
- Brampton Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway
- Allegedly Impaired Driver Prompts Road Closure in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Sustains Serious Injuries in Collision in Brampton