Reportedly Impaired Driver Involved in Collision in Brampton
It appears some Peel drivers may have imbibed a bit too much this holiday Monday.
Peel police are advising residents to “make the right choice” after two reportedly impaired drivers were involved in separate collisions in Brampton and Mississauga.
According to police, a driver was arrested after becoming involved in a collision in the Williams Parkway and 410 area in Brampton.
Another driver was also arrested following a crash in the Meadow Wood Road and Lakeshore Area in Mississauga.
“People are coming home from the long weekend hopefully they're making the right choices,” said Peel Police Const. Lori Murphy.
According to police, no injuries have been reported.
There is no information on specific charges available at this time.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Police identity victim of recent homicide in Brampton
- 16 year old arrested for homicide of Brampton man
- Police responding to female with knife in Brampton
- Patrick Brown responds to video alleging his violation against Brampton’s COVID-19 bylaw
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- Peel Police Arrest Two Reportedly Impaired Drivers Back to Back
- Reportedly Impaired Driver Arrested During Rush Hour in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Ignoring Police Road Block in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision in Brampton