Residents Displaced After Kitchen Fire in Brampton

in
 

A fire has broken out in Brampton this afternoon.

At 5:50 p.m., Brampton Fire reported that they were on scene for a basement kitchen fire at a residence in the area of Bovaird and Nasmith Street.

The cause of the fire appears to be cooking left unattended.

No injuries were reported but significant damage has occurred, and the occupants will be temporarily displaced.

Fortunately the family displaced has relatives to stay with,” Brampton Fire said.

Residents are reminded to never leave the kitchen unattended while cooking.

Your Comments