Road Block in Effect Following Collision in Brampton
A collision in Brampton has resulted in a road being blocked.
According to police, a vehicle drove into a pole causing the pole to come down.
This collision, police say, happened in the area of Mississauga Road and Bovaird Drive.
Mississauga Road is currently blocked in both directions.
No injuries have been reported.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 24
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- Part of Brampton Road Blocked Following Collision
- Part of Major Road Blocked Following Collision in Brampton
- Mississauga Road closed at Financial Drive due to multi-car collision in Brampton
- Road Blocked Following Collision Involving Police Cruiser in Brampton
- Lanes Blocked Following Three-Vehicle Collision in Brampton