Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
A major road has been closed following an incident involving a vehicle and a pedestrian.
Shortly after 6:00 p.m., Peel police announced that a pedestrian was struck in the Main and Vodden area in Brampton.
Southbound Main Street has been closed at Vodden as a result.
Information on injuries is not yet available.
Please avoid the area.
- These stores are now open at Bramalea City Centre in Brampton
- Man charged after hate-motivated incident in Brampton
- Brampton principal temporarily removed for 'xenophobic and racist' remark
- Creators of 6ixBuzz possibly doxed via social media
- LATEST OUTBREAKS: List of long-term care homes with COVID-19 outbreaks in Brampton - May 28, 2020
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle on Main Street in Brampton
- Police Say to Avoid Area After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Part of Major Roadway Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Brampton road closed due to collision involving pedestrian
- Multiple roads closed in Brampton due to pedestrian struck by car