Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
A major road has been closed following an incident involving a vehicle and a pedestrian.
Shortly after 6:00 p.m., Peel police announced that a pedestrian was struck in the Main and Vodden area in Brampton.
Southbound Main Street has been closed at Vodden as a result.
Information on injuries is not yet available.
Please avoid the area.
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Trudeau, Morneau, Telford must resign, or trigger an election: Blanchet
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle on Main Street in Brampton
- Police Say to Avoid Area After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Road closed after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Brampton
- Part of Major Roadway Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Brampton road closed due to collision involving pedestrian