Road closed due to crash and rollover in Brampton
A collision is causing significant delays in Brampton this afternoon.
Police were called at 4:49 p.m. for a two-vehicle crash at The Gore and Ebenezer Road.
One of the vehicles rolled over, police say.
Only minor injuries have been reported at this time.
Brampton Fire and Peel Paramedics also attended the scene.
All southbound lanes on The Gore Road from Ebenezer are shutdown until further notice.
The driver in the vehicle that rolled over has been transported to hospital for precautionary measures, and the all roads have been reopened.
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport
- Peel Regional Police investigating carjacking in Brampton
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to the Region of Peel this Friday
- Canadian government changing stress test rate for mortgages soon
- Ontario looks into licence plate defect weeks after new decals released
- Brampton Collision Involving Multiple Vehicles And Pedestrian Results In Road Closure
- Driver in hospital after two-vehicle crash in Brampton
- Road Closures Following Vehicle Rollover In Brampton
- Emergency Services Called to Scene of Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Driver Suffers Serious Injuries Following Crash in Brampton