Road closed due to crash and rollover in Brampton
A collision is causing significant delays in Brampton this afternoon.
Police were called at 4:49 p.m. for a two-vehicle crash at The Gore and Ebenezer Road.
One of the vehicles rolled over, police say.
Only minor injuries have been reported at this time.
Brampton Fire and Peel Paramedics also attended the scene.
All southbound lanes on The Gore Road from Ebenezer are shutdown until further notice.
The driver in the vehicle that rolled over has been transported to hospital for precautionary measures, and the all roads have been reopened.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Road closed after vehicle flips over in Brampton collision
- Road closed following two-vehicle crash in Brampton
- Brampton Collision Involving Multiple Vehicles And Pedestrian Results In Road Closure
- Road Closures Following Vehicle Rollover In Brampton
- Driver in hospital after two-vehicle crash in Brampton