Road Closed for Vehicle Rollover in Brampton
Drivers should be aware of a closure this afternoon.
Police received a call at 11:48 a.m. for a vehicle that rolled over at the intersection of Vodden Street East and Centre Street North.
Injuries are unknown at this time.
Eastbound Vodden is closed from Centre Street as officers investigate.
Residents are asked to take alternate routes and avoid the area.
UPDATE: No injuries have been reported, police say. The roadway has reopened.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- Vodden Street closed due to police investigation in Brampton
- PHOTOS: Vehicle Knocks Down Street Light at Brampton Intersection
- Vehicle Collision Causing Major Intersection Closure in Brampton
- Vehicle Flipped Over in Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Queen Street and Main Street in Brampton closed due to construction