Road Closed for Water-Related Repairs in Brampton
Residents should be aware of a road closure this afternoon in Brampton.
Police reported a water main break around 5:30 p.m. in the area of Goreway and Airport Road.
As a result, Intermodal Drive between Goreway and Airport has been closed.
There is no estimated time of repair, police say.
Residents should avoid the area for now.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Strikes Gas Line in Brampton
- Brampton's Housing Market Showing Signs of Trouble
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores