Road Closed for Water-Related Repairs in Brampton
Residents should be aware of a road closure this afternoon in Brampton.
Police reported a water main break around 5:30 p.m. in the area of Goreway and Airport Road.
As a result, Intermodal Drive between Goreway and Airport has been closed.
There is no estimated time of repair, police say.
Residents should avoid the area for now.
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Airbnb cracks down on Brampton party house
- Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect in connection to sexual assault in Brampton
- Ontario teachers no longer self-isolating after coming into contact with individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms