Road Closure: Dump Truck Crashes Into Building Following a Multi-Vehicle Crash
OPP officers are responding to a 5-vehicle collision involving a dump truck into an unoccupied building in Caledon.
No serious injuries have been reported.
Two drivers have been taken to a hospital.
Highway 10 will remain closed between Charleston Sd Road and Mistywood Drive for investigation.
Delays are expected as a result of the closure.
Photos courtesy of the OPP
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Brampton in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- Brampton issues 63 additional charges for face-covering infractions amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 17
- Major Road Will Remain Closed Following Dump Truck Crash in Brampton
- Brampton Dump Truck Driver Charged Following Collision With Train in Puslinch
- VIDEO: Dump Truck Rollover Collision on Highway 410
- Two Brampton Truck Drivers Charged in Fatal Crashes on Highway 401
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Causing Another Road Closure in Brampton