Road Closure In Brampton Following Increased Water Levels
March 14, 2019
Peel police are reporting a road closure following a high volume of water on the affected roadway.
Coleraine Drive is currently shut down between Countryside Drive and Mayfield Road.
Regional Works will be attending shortly.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway