Road Closure In Brampton Following Increased Water Levels
March 14, 2019
Peel police are reporting a road closure following a high volume of water on the affected roadway.
Coleraine Drive is currently shut down between Countryside Drive and Mayfield Road.
Regional Works will be attending shortly.
- Scheduled school strikes suspended this week in Brampton
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton
- Brampton man arrested after catalytic converters cut out from vehicles
- Big Lottery Ticket Win Sold in Brampton
- Ford government remains silent after Brampton declares healthcare emergency