Road Closure in Effect Following Collision in Brampton
A road closure is currently in effect following a collision in Brampton that occurred this morning (May 6).
According to police, the collision occurred in the area of Dixie Road and Williams Parkway.
#PRP involved accident in the area of Dixie Road and Williams Parkway, two vehicles involved, unknown injuries at this time, call came in at 8:07. Road closure northbound Dixie south of Williams. will advise further. pic.twitter.com/MjfX8vwK2e— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) May 6, 2019
Two vehicles were involved, and injuries are currently unknown at this time.
Currently, Dixie Road, south of Williams is closed.
At this time the entire intersection will be closed down, will advise on any changes.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) May 6, 2019
Five vehicles involved in the collision including one #PRP cruiser.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) May 6, 2019
Officer has been transported to local hospital with non life threatening injuries.
Two other occupants from one vehicle have been transported to local hospital as a precaution. No other injuries reported.
We will provide updates as they become available.
Photo is courtesy of Peel Police.
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Trudeau, Morneau, Telford must resign, or trigger an election: Blanchet
- Consequences for improper mask and glove disposal still in effect in Brampton
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Passengers aboard several early-August flights to Pearson test positive for COVID-19
- Road Closure in Effect Following Collision Investigation in Brampton
- Brampton Collision Involving Multiple Vehicles And Pedestrian Results In Road Closure
- TRAFFIC: Four Vehicles Involved in Brampton Collision
- UPDATE: Intersection Remains Closed Hours After Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Road Closure is in Effect Following Collision in Brampton