Road Closure in Effect Following Collision Investigation in Brampton
A road closure is currently in effect following a collision investigation in Brampton.
According to police, the collision occurred on Kennedy Road North at Williams Parkway.
Two parties have been transported to a local hospital and it has been reported that one driver has minor injuries.
People have been advised to use alternate routes.
We will provide updates as they become available.
UPDATE: The roadway has been reopened.
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- Police Looking For Brampton Man Wanted For Numerous Firearm Offences
- A Brampton-Based Healthcare Project Is Expanding To Other Cities Across Ontario
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- Road Closure in Effect Following Collision in Brampton
- Road Closure is in Effect Following Collision in Brampton
- Road Closed for Police Investigation in Brampton
- Collision in Brampton Results in Road Closure and Leaves One Dead
- Brampton Collision Involving Multiple Vehicles And Pedestrian Results In Road Closure