Road closures expected after serious motorcycle collision in Brampton
A collision has taken place in Brampton this evening.
Police say a call came in at 7:28 p.m. for a crash involving a car and a motorcycle at Brisdale Drive and Bovaird Drive West.
Serious injuries have been reported.
The car remained at the scene, police say.
Delays and road closures are expected in the area, although no closure has been announced yet.
The motorcyclist was taken to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries, police say. The Major Collison Bureau is attending the scene.
The intersection is closed in all directions until further notice.
- Police On Scene For Collision In Brampton Involving Vehicle And Motorcycle
- TRAFFIC: Motorcycle/Car Collision at Major Intersection in Brampton
- Collision Prompts Serious Injuries and Road Closure in Brampton
- Collision Causing Road Closures at Brampton Intersection
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Motorcycle Collision Involving Brampton Man