Road Closures in Effect Due to Reports of a Deceased Person in Brampton
A number of road closures are currently in effect following reports of a deceased person in Brampton.
Police say the incident occurred in the area of Williams Parkway and Highway 410.
The following road closures are in effect.
- Southbound ramp from Bovaird to Highway 410
- Eastbound and westbound on Williams at Highway 410
- Eastbound Williams Parkway at Rutherford
Police are advising people to use alternate routes.
Earlier this morning, police reported that one person was pronounced dead while another was taken to hospital following reports of a stabbing in Brampton. However, police were unable to confirm whether the incidents are related.
We will provide updates as they become available.
OPP GTA Traffic (@OPP_GTATraffic) August 16, 2019
UPDATE:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) August 16, 2019
-S/B Hwy 410 has reopened
- E/B & W/B Williams Pkwy still remain closed, as is the S/b access ramp from Williams Pkwy to Hwy 410
-No ETA for re-opening at this time
- Peel Police Investigating Double Fatal Stabbing Incidents In Brampton
- One Person Dead Following Reports of Stabbing in Brampton
- Two People Deceased Following Stabbing In Brampton
- Highway closure in effect as police respond to medical incident in Brampton
- Two Vehicle Crash on Williams Parkway Near 410 in Brampton