Roads Closed After Injured Elderly Man Discovered in Brampton
Roads in Brampton are closed following the discovery of an injured elderly man.
Peel police recently announced that northbound Main Street is closed between Nanwood and Clarence.
Police say an elderly injured male was discovered and that it is possible he was involved in a collision.
Now, CP24 is reporting that man was hit by a Brampton Transit bus.
He has sustained serious injuries.
Please avoid the area for now.
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Elderly Man Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Bus in Brampton
- Elderly Man Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing Elderly Couple Last Seen in Brampton
- Part of Major Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Collision
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton