Roads Closed After Injured Elderly Man Discovered in Brampton
Roads in Brampton are closed following the discovery of an injured elderly man.
Peel police recently announced that northbound Main Street is closed between Nanwood and Clarence.
Police say an elderly injured male was discovered and that it is possible he was involved in a collision.
Now, CP24 is reporting that man was hit by a Brampton Transit bus.
He has sustained serious injuries.
Please avoid the area for now.
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- City of Brampton issues eight physical distancing fines
- SIU investigating fatal shooting of 26-year-old-man in Brampton
- Service changes to affect Brampton transit schedules amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Brampton cemeteries will soon be closed
- Elderly Man Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Bus in Brampton
- Elderly Man Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing Elderly Couple Last Seen in Brampton
- Part of Major Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Collision
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton