Roads closed after two vehicles crash and catch fire in Brampton
Two roads are closed following a two-vehicle crash in Brampton.
Peel police say two vehicles collided and caught fire in the Hwy 50 and Castlemore Rd. area around 1:00 pm on June 25.
Police say the fires have been extinguished and that one male has been taken to hospital with serious injuries.
Hwy 50 is closed in both directions.
Castlemore Rd is also closed in both directions.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Two Brampton man face charges after woman is struck by car
- COVID-19 hits more schools amid growing fears of pandemic’s second wave
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Roads Closed Following Three-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Some Roads Will Remain Closed Following Chemical Fire in Brampton
- Roads Closed Following Collision in Brampton
- Roads Closed After Injured Elderly Man Discovered in Brampton
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton