Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton
Peel Police are currently on scene of a motor vehicle collision in Brampton.
The collision, according to police, occurred at the intersection of Cottrelle Boulevard and Highway 50.
Highway 50 from Bellchase to Ebenezer is currently closed as well as Cottrelle Boulevard from Huntington to Clarkway.
Travellers are being advised to use alternate routes.
Police say three drivers have been taken to local hospitals. Two drivers have non-life threatening injuries and one driver is facing life-threatening injuries.
The Major Collision Bureau is also attending the scene.
The cause of the collision remains unknown at this time, however, police say that three transport trucks were involved.
We will continue to provide updates as they become available.
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31
- Brampton man charged for allegedly lying about COVID-19 exposure
- One Driver Dead Following Brampton Collision Involving Transport Truck
- Peel Police on Scene at Multiple Brampton Locations Following Motor Vehicle Collisions
- Brampton Intersection Closed Following Collision
- Peel Police On Scene for Collision Involving Pedestrian
- Police on Scene of Two-Vehicle Collision in Brampton