Roads Closed Due to Collision and Driver Transported to Hospital in Brampton
A male driver has been transported to hospital after a single vehicle collision at a Brampton intersection.
This morning, Peel Police announced that a collision had occurred at Sandalwood and Braidwood in Brampton.
The Major Collision Bureau is on the scene for an investigation.
The male has been taken to a Trauma Centre with serious injuries.
Sandalwood Parkway will be closed from Braidwood to Conestoga Drive.
Police are still on scene, so there may be delays in the area.
- A Huge Food Truck Festival Is Coming To Brampton Soon
- Man Wanted for Multiple Fraud Incidents Targeting Victims in Mississauga and Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.7 Mil House With Luxurious Bathrooms
- 5 Strange Landmarks You Can See Outside of Brampton
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Intersection Closed After Motorcycle and Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Driver Dead After Collision at Major Intersection
- Police on Scene of Two-Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Delays Expected Following Single Vehicle Collision in Brampton