Roads Closed Due to Collision and Driver Transported to Hospital in Brampton
A male driver has been transported to hospital after a single vehicle collision at a Brampton intersection.
This morning, Peel Police announced that a collision had occurred at Sandalwood and Braidwood in Brampton.
The Major Collision Bureau is on the scene for an investigation.
The male has been taken to a Trauma Centre with serious injuries.
Sandalwood Parkway will be closed from Braidwood to Conestoga Drive.
Police are still on scene, so there may be delays in the area.
- Brampton father celebrates big lotto win
- COVID-19 screening guidance for schools and child care revised in Ontario
- Brampton man charged in drifting and street racing investigation
- Brampton shooting leads to murder investigation
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 30
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Driver transported to trauma centre after multi-vehicle collision in Brampton
- Male and female sent to trauma centre after morning collision in Brampton
- Intersection Closed After Motorcycle and Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Driver Dead After Collision at Major Intersection