Roads Closed Following Brampton Collision
by Ashley Newport on February 19, 2017
A recent collision has prompted some road closures in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that eastbound Peter Robertson Blvd. and northbound Sunny Meadow Blvd. have been shut down following a crash.
You may want to avoid the area for now.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020