Roads Closed Following Collision in Brampton
Two roads have been closed following a collision in Brampton.
Balmoral Drive and Torbram Road in Brampton are both currently closed after a two-vehicle collision.
According to police, one person has been taken to hospital.
Travellers should expect delays in the area and police are advising people to find alternative routes.
We will provide more information regarding this collision as it becomes available.
Map is courtesy of Google Maps.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Two pedestrians hospitalized after being struck by vehicle in Brampton
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Road Closed Following Collision in Brampton
- Roads Closed Due to Collision and Driver Transported to Hospital in Brampton
- Roads are Closed Following a Collision in Brampton
- Road Closed After Vehicle Collision in Brampton