Roads Closed for Crash Involving Motorcycle in Brampton
A vehicle collision is causing road closures in Brampton this afternoon.
Police were called at 1:40 p.m. regarding a car and motorcycle collision at Cottrelle Boulevard and Highway 50.
“Motorcyclist suffered injuries and will be transported to a Toronto Trauma Center,” police say.
Until further notice, eastbound Cottrelle and westbound Langstaff are shut down at Highway 50, and northbound Highway 50 is closed from Cottrelle.
Residents should avoid the area.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Brampton man charged for allegedly lying about COVID-19 exposure
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with over 70 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Intersection Closed After Motorcycle and Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Motorcyclist Transported To Trauma Centre Following Collision In Brampton
- Motorcycle Collision Causing Major Delays in Brampton
- Collision On Highway 410 Northbound Causing Major Delays In Brampton