Robbery Suspect On the Run in Brampton
An armed suspect is on the run following a robbery in Brampton early Wednesday.
“We’re canvassing the area,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Harinder Sohi.
The incident took place around 5:37 a.m. at Bovaird and Langston drives.
That’s where a victim says he was robbed of his phone at knifepoint.
Paramedics treated the victim for a cut to his hand — his injuries are minor.
The suspect is a black male wearing all black.
Police are investigating.
- Brampton is Renaming Some of its Neighbourhoods
- Canada's Wonderland is Building Longest, Fastest, Highest Roller-Coaster for 2019
- Brampton Man Charged in Connection With Five Shootings
- Brampton Man Celebrating Following Huge Lotto Win
- Brampton Ranked Ontario's Most Expensive City for Car Insurance Again
- Victim Injured After Being Robbed by Suspect with Knife in Brampton
- Police on the Hunt for Suspect After Armed Robbery in Brampton
- Police K9 and Tactical Hunting for a Suspect After a Bread Knife Point Robbery in Brampton
- Police Hunting For Suspect Following Robbery in Brampton
- Suspect On the Run After Knife-Point Robbery in Brampton