Robbery Suspect On the Run in Brampton
An armed suspect is on the run following a robbery in Brampton early Wednesday.
“We’re canvassing the area,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Harinder Sohi.
The incident took place around 5:37 a.m. at Bovaird and Langston drives.
That’s where a victim says he was robbed of his phone at knifepoint.
Paramedics treated the victim for a cut to his hand — his injuries are minor.
The suspect is a black male wearing all black.
Police are investigating.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Woman struck by vehicle in Brampton
- Victim Injured After Being Robbed by Suspect with Knife in Brampton
- Police on the Hunt for Suspect After Armed Robbery in Brampton
- Police K9 and Tactical Hunting for a Suspect After a Bread Knife Point Robbery in Brampton
- Police Hunting For Suspect Following Robbery in Brampton
- Suspect On the Run After Knife-Point Robbery in Brampton