Rogers Service Outage Affecting Customers in Brampton
If your internet’s been spotty today, you’re not the only one.
According to istheservicedowncanada.com, Rogers is experiencing multiple issues today (Friday, August 9), with most of the problems (more than 65%) related to internet service.
Other internet service providers across Canada may be experiencing similiar issues this evening.
There is no word at this time for when the service is expected to return to normal.
Until then, specific complaints can be directed to the Official Rogers customer care Twitter at RogersHelps.
- Some Rogers Customers Are Experiencing Services Outages
- Canada’s internet code of conduct goes into effect for 10 big service providers
- Multiple People Left Without Internet in Brampton
- Major Service Provider Hiking Prices on Internet Packages
- Do You Consider the Internet an Essential Service in Brampton?