Roll Up the Rim is Back in Brampton Very Soon
Climb out of your igloo — something fun is rolling up to Brampton again very, very soon.
If you’re into Tim Hortons’ Roll Up The Rim to Win game, rejoice! The popular prize-winning cups are set to hit Tim Hortons locations across Brampton on Wednesday, February 7, 2018.
According to Tim Hortons, last year, over 36 million prizes were won as part of Roll Up the Rim — that’s coffee, cash, cars, and more.
This time around, each cup size has a one in six chance of winning a coffee or food prize. Don’t forget that any winning coffee tab can be redeemed for any hot beverage, including hot chocolate, tea, and coffee.
For the 2018 Roll Up the Rim season, you could win a 2018 Honda Civic, CIBC $5,000 prepaid cards, or even free coffee for a year, for all of those who usually have a Timmies cup glued to their hand.
Tim Hortons has an hourly countdown going, so you can keep track all day today.
To check out the countdown, click here.
May the force be with you.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Strikes Gas Line in Brampton
- Brampton's Housing Market Showing Signs of Trouble
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores