Roll Up the Rim is Back in Brampton Very Soon
Climb out of your igloo — something fun is rolling up to Brampton again very, very soon.
If you’re into Tim Hortons’ Roll Up The Rim to Win game, rejoice! The popular prize-winning cups are set to hit Tim Hortons locations across Brampton on Wednesday, February 7, 2018.
According to Tim Hortons, last year, over 36 million prizes were won as part of Roll Up the Rim — that’s coffee, cash, cars, and more.
This time around, each cup size has a one in six chance of winning a coffee or food prize. Don’t forget that any winning coffee tab can be redeemed for any hot beverage, including hot chocolate, tea, and coffee.
For the 2018 Roll Up the Rim season, you could win a 2018 Honda Civic, CIBC $5,000 prepaid cards, or even free coffee for a year, for all of those who usually have a Timmies cup glued to their hand.
Tim Hortons has an hourly countdown going, so you can keep track all day today.
To check out the countdown, click here.
May the force be with you.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton
- Tim Hortons is scrapping Roll Up The Rim cups due to the coronavirus
- This Beloved Contest Has Returned to Tim Hortons in Brampton
- Brampton Tim Hortons Are Celebrating National Coffee Day This Weekend
- You Can Get Free Coffee at Tim Hortons in Brampton All Week
- Tim Hortons Brings Back Roll Up the Rim in Special Edition