Save Up to 80% Off at This Massive Bench Warehouse Sale
Another massive sale is coming and you won’t want to miss out on these great savings!
Just in time for the holidays, StyleDemocracy presents the Bench Warehouse Sale, coming soon to the International Centre in Mississauga.
For five whole days, save up to 80% off a selection of iconic outerwear, hoodies, t-shirts, accessories, and giftables for men, women, and kids. No matter who you’re shopping for, you’re bound to find some amazing stuff up for grabs!
Additionally, RSVPing to the event gets you an extra 10% on the sale’s opening day for combined savings of up to 90% off! You’ll also become a StyleDemocracy Insider and get awesome benefits including VIP invites to future warehouse sales, contest notifications, exclusive coupons, and more.
The Bench Warehouse Sale starts on Wednesday, December 11 in Hall 6 of the International Centre, located at 6900 Airport Road.
The full schedule is as follows:
- Wednesday, December 11 - 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursday, December 12 and Friday, December 13 - 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, December 14 - 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday, December 15 - 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
In case you’re not familiar, Bench is a British clothing brand that started out in the 80’s and quickly grew to become one of the top players in the global fashion game. While Bench is known for a wide range of products, the hoody has been their area of expertise since their inception, prioritizing comfort and quality in all the hoodies they produce.
Whether you’re already rocking Bench regularly or you just want to upgrade your wardrobe (and do some gift shopping while you’re it), this is one sale you can’t afford to miss! Be warned that there may be a lineup to get in, so get there as early as you can.
Cash, debit, credit, and AMEX are all accepted forms of payment. Visitors are asked not to wear any Bench items to the sale.
StyleDemocracy is North America's number one source for the latest warehouse sales, pop-up shops, and sample sales happening near you. Visit styledemocracy.com for updates on the best and biggest shopping events related to fashion, beauty, retail, lifestyle and more.
- Brampton woman celebrating second lottery win
- What you need to know about Brampton's new mandatory mask bylaw
- Arrest made in connection to series of sexual assaults in Brampton
- Brampton's new campaign to provide free face masks to families
- PHOTOS: Brampton's most and least expensive houses this past month