School Bus Struck in Collision at Brampton Intersection
Officers are on scene for a crash this afternoon in Brampton.
The incident occurred at about 3:55 p.m. in the area of Charolais and McLaughlin Road. A vehicle allegedly ran a red light, causing it to hit an empty school bus before crashing into a pole.
Injuries are minor. Police say no ambulance was required.
The roadway was cleared at 4:17 p.m.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Brampton man arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter
- Ontario reports seventh straight day of fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19
- Study finds red and processed meat not associated with any health risks
- Police on Scene Due to Crash Involving Allegedly Stolen Vehicle in Brampton
- Police on Scene Following Collision Between Vehicle and School Bus in Brampton
- Crash Causing Delays at Major Brampton Intersection
- Brampton intersection closed after vehicle flipped over, traffic light knocked down
- Vehicle Flipped Over After Crash at Major Brampton Intersection