School in Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Brampton
A Brampton school is under hold and secure due to a bank robbery.
Shortly after 12:00 p.m., Peel police announced that officers are in the Dufay Rd. and Sandalwood Pkwy. area responding to a bank robbery.
St. Daniel Comboni CES is in hold and secure as a result.
Police say no weapon was seen during the incident.
UPDATE: Police say a male suspect fled the area. Police say the suspect is about 30 years old and 5’3” with a medium build and a mustache, beard and glasses. He was last seen wearing a brown hoodie.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Brampton
- Two schools under hold and secure following bank robbery in Brampton
- Two Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Following Reported Bank Robbery
- Brampton school in hold and secure due to nearby bank robbery
- Brampton School Placed Under Hold and Secure While Police Search for Armed Suspect