School Under Hold and Secure in Brampton
A Brampton school is under hold and secure following a bank robbery on Thursday afternoon.
The incident is unfolding near Sandalwood Pkwy. and Mississauga Rd. at 12:50 p.m.
St. Daniel Camboni Catholic Elementary School is currently under hold and secure, say Peel police.
UPDATE: The hold and secure has been lifted as of 2:15 p.m., say police
- Brampton Elementary School Under Hold and Secure Due to Incident
- School in Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Brampton
- Brampton Elementary School Under Hold and Secure
- Police Tracking Suspect in Brampton, School Under Hold and Secure
- Police Investigation Puts Another Brampton School under Hold and Secure