School Under Lockdown for Student with Gun in Brampton
A Brampton school is under lockdown this morning.
Police were called at 10:28 a.m. regarding a student with a gun at Castlebrooke Public Secondary School, at the intersection of The Gore Road and Gardenbrooke Trail.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
The school is under lockdown until further notice.
More details to come.
UPDATE: The lockdown has been lifted, police reported at 11:15 a.m. No gun was located.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Brampton school goes into lockdown after student seen with gun
- Brampton High School on Lockdown Due to Possibly Armed Male
- Police Evacuating High School Under Lockdown in Brampton
- One School in Lockdown and Others in Hold and Secure in Brampton
- One School in Lockdown and Others in Hold and Secure Near Brampton Border