UPDATED: Schools in Hold and Secure After Possible Stabbing in Brampton
Two Brampton schools are in hold and secure on Thursday afternoon.
Police are responding to a 2:26 p.m. call regarding a possible stabbing on Thursday June 28.
Edenbrook Hill PES and St. Angela Merici CES are currently under hold and secure.
Police say a man showed up at Brampton Civic saying he was stabbed in the area of the schools.
Police say there is no suspect information at this time.
Updates to follow.
UPDATED: 3 p.m. - hold and secure was lifted.
One victim has minor injuries. Police are investigating.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 554 new cases, 79 of those in Peel
- UPDATED: Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Stabbing in Brampton
- UPDATED: Schools in Hold and Secure for Possible Gun Call in Brampton
- UPDATED: Schools in Lockdown and Hold and Secure After Gun Reportedly Seen in Brampton
- Brampton Schools Under Hold and Secure as Police Search for Possible Armed Suspect
- Multiple schools under hold and secure after stabbing in Brampton