UPDATED: Schools in Hold and Secure After Possible Stabbing in Brampton
Two Brampton schools are in hold and secure on Thursday afternoon.
Police are responding to a 2:26 p.m. call regarding a possible stabbing on Thursday June 28.
Edenbrook Hill PES and St. Angela Merici CES are currently under hold and secure.
Police say a man showed up at Brampton Civic saying he was stabbed in the area of the schools.
Police say there is no suspect information at this time.
Updates to follow.
UPDATED: 3 p.m. - hold and secure was lifted.
One victim has minor injuries. Police are investigating.
- UPDATED: Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Stabbing in Brampton
- UPDATED: Schools in Hold and Secure for Possible Gun Call in Brampton
- UPDATED: Schools in Lockdown and Hold and Secure After Gun Reportedly Seen in Brampton
- Brampton Schools Under Hold and Secure as Police Search for Possible Armed Suspect
- Two Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Following Reported Bank Robbery