Schools Put Under Lockdown in Brampton
A Brampton school was locked down while police hunted for three males, one of whom might have had a weapon.
Peel police recently announced that officers were in the Conestoga and Wexford area looking for suspects. Heartlake Secondary School was locked down, while hold and secures were put in place at Conestoga and Rowntree Montessori.
Police say three males are now in custody.
The lockdown and hold and secures have been lifted.
Police are asking residents to avoid the area.
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Brampton
- Police responding to reports of man sitting in middle of road in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Man in custody after vehicle drives into ditch in Brampton
- Brampton resident celebrating a big lotto win
- One School in Lockdown and Others in Hold and Secure in Brampton
- One School in Lockdown and Others in Hold and Secure Near Brampton Border
- Police Evacuating High School Under Lockdown in Brampton
- UPDATED: Schools in Lockdown and Hold and Secure After Gun Reportedly Seen in Brampton
- UPDATED: Schools Under Lockdown, Hold and Secure in Brampton