Schools Put Under Lockdown in Brampton
A Brampton school was locked down while police hunted for three males, one of whom might have had a weapon.
Peel police recently announced that officers were in the Conestoga and Wexford area looking for suspects. Heartlake Secondary School was locked down, while hold and secures were put in place at Conestoga and Rowntree Montessori.
Police say three males are now in custody.
The lockdown and hold and secures have been lifted.
Police are asking residents to avoid the area.
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police help six-year-old boy from Brampton celebrate his birthday
- Justin Trudeau says we won’t return to complete normalcy until a vaccine is produced
- One School in Lockdown and Others in Hold and Secure Near Brampton Border
- One School in Lockdown and Others in Hold and Secure in Brampton
- Police Evacuating High School Under Lockdown in Brampton
- UPDATED: Schools in Lockdown and Hold and Secure After Gun Reportedly Seen in Brampton
- UPDATED: Schools Under Lockdown, Hold and Secure in Brampton