Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery With Firearm in Brampton
Officers are investigating a Brampton bank robbery involving a firearm, police say.
Shortly after 2:00 p.m., Peel police announced that officers are investigating an alleged robbery at a financial institution in the Bovaird Dr. and Conestoga Dr. area.
Police allege a firearm was displayed.
Police say the following schools are under hold and secure:
Notre Dame Catholic School
St. Leonard Catholic School
St. Cecilia Catholic School
Heart Lake Public School
Conestoga Public School
Westervelts Public School
Rowntree Private School
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Two schools under hold and secure following bank robbery in Brampton
- Two Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Following Reported Bank Robbery
- Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Brampton
- Brampton Public School In Hold And Secure Due To Robbery
- Brampton Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Robbery