Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery With Firearm in Brampton
Officers are investigating a Brampton bank robbery involving a firearm, police say.
Shortly after 2:00 p.m., Peel police announced that officers are investigating an alleged robbery at a financial institution in the Bovaird Dr. and Conestoga Dr. area.
Police allege a firearm was displayed.
Police say the following schools are under hold and secure:
Notre Dame Catholic School
St. Leonard Catholic School
St. Cecilia Catholic School
Heart Lake Public School
Conestoga Public School
Westervelts Public School
Rowntree Private School
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
- The Canadian Accent Has Been Ranked 13th Sexiest Accent In The World
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Ontario makes temporary change so businesses can avoid paying severance
- 404 new COVID-19 cases being reported in Ontario, 2,468 total cases found in Brampton
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Two schools under hold and secure following bank robbery in Brampton
- Two Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Following Reported Bank Robbery
- Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Brampton
- Brampton Public School In Hold And Secure Due To Robbery
- Brampton Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Robbery