Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery With Firearm in Brampton
Officers are investigating a Brampton bank robbery involving a firearm, police say.
Shortly after 2:00 p.m., Peel police announced that officers are investigating an alleged robbery at a financial institution in the Bovaird Dr. and Conestoga Dr. area.
Police allege a firearm was displayed.
Police say the following schools are under hold and secure:
Notre Dame Catholic School
St. Leonard Catholic School
St. Cecilia Catholic School
Heart Lake Public School
Conestoga Public School
Westervelts Public School
Rowntree Private School
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
- Two Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Following Reported Bank Robbery
- Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Brampton
- Brampton Schools Under Hold and Secure as Police Search for Possible Armed Suspect
- Brampton Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Robbery
- School in Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Brampton