Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
A second employee at a Sobeys in Brampton, located at 10970 Airport Road, has tested positive for COVID-19.
Earlier this month, Sobeys announced its first confirmed COVID-19 case at the same location.
The case was confirmed on the company's website, where they have been tracking all cases at their stores.
According to the website, the employee’s last day was May 15 and the case was reported on May 22, 2020.
“Out of respect for our teammates and their confidentiality, we will never release any personal information about our people,” said a statement on their website.
"We will always do everything we can to support our teammates and ensure their safety. Where required, we will communicate with customers who have shopped in the impacted location, with store signage, outlining our steps to manage the situation."
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- Charges laid after stolen vehicle causes collision in Brampton
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Additional charges laid in fatal Brampton collision that killed mother and three children
- Brampton's mandatory face-covering bylaw to be extended until 2021
- Employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Brampton McDonald's tests positive for COVID-19
- 347 new COVID-19 case reported in Ontario, 1,050 total cases confirmed in Brampton
- BREAKING: Amazon warehouse employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Goodlife Fitness employee tests positive for COVID-19 in Brampton