UPDATED: Second Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
Another child is in hospital after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton on Thursday morning.
The boy, a Grade 6 student, was hit by a school bus in a residential area near Ladore Dr. and Ambleside Dr., not far from Centennial Senior P.S.
It’s unclear if that’s where he attends classes.
The driver remained at the scene, said Peel Regional Police Const. Paolo Carretta, adding “there’s no one outstanding.”
The victim was treated by paramedics being before taken to local hospital with a leg injury.
The first incident, less than 20 minutes earlier, sent an 11-year-old boy to SickKids hospital.
There’s no word yet on charges.
- Brampton man facing charges after police seize loaded firearm
- Multiple coyotes have been spotted in Brampton
- Police arrest married couple accused of being ‘money mules’ in CRA scam
- Top 5 Places to Get a Snack in Brampton
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Brampton