UPDATED: Second Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
Another child is in hospital after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton on Thursday morning.
The boy, a Grade 6 student, was hit by a school bus in a residential area near Ladore Dr. and Ambleside Dr., not far from Centennial Senior P.S.
It’s unclear if that’s where he attends classes.
The driver remained at the scene, said Peel Regional Police Const. Paolo Carretta, adding “there’s no one outstanding.”
The victim was treated by paramedics being before taken to local hospital with a leg injury.
The first incident, less than 20 minutes earlier, sent an 11-year-old boy to SickKids hospital.
There’s no word yet on charges.
- Brampton intersection closed after vehicle flipped over, traffic light knocked down
- What's Open and Closed Canada Day in Brampton
- Overnight shots fired in Brampton
- Two arrested for string of distraction thefts targeting residents in Peel and the GTA
- Police investigating shooting near Jayfield Park in Brampton