UPDATED: Second Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
Another child is in hospital after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton on Thursday morning.
The boy, a Grade 6 student, was hit by a school bus in a residential area near Ladore Dr. and Ambleside Dr., not far from Centennial Senior P.S.
It’s unclear if that’s where he attends classes.
The driver remained at the scene, said Peel Regional Police Const. Paolo Carretta, adding “there’s no one outstanding.”
The victim was treated by paramedics being before taken to local hospital with a leg injury.
The first incident, less than 20 minutes earlier, sent an 11-year-old boy to SickKids hospital.
There’s no word yet on charges.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths