Second Pedestrian Struck in One Evening in Brampton
It’s been a bad night for vehicle and pedestrian collisions in Brampton.
Earlier this evening, part of Queen was closed at Airport Road after a pedestrian sustained serious leg injuries in a collision with a bus.
Now, Peel police are reporting that a pedestrian has been struck the Abelard Ave. and Torrence Woods area.
Injuries are not known at this time.
You may want to avoid the area.
- Building evacuated, roads closed due to potential ammonia leak in Brampton
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Landlords choosing to evict commercial tenants rather than apply for government aid
- Three teens arrested for arson at Brampton elementary school
- Police Say to Avoid Area After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle on Main Street in Brampton
- Part of Major Roadway Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton