Second Pedestrian Struck in One Evening in Brampton
It’s been a bad night for vehicle and pedestrian collisions in Brampton.
Earlier this evening, part of Queen was closed at Airport Road after a pedestrian sustained serious leg injuries in a collision with a bus.
Now, Peel police are reporting that a pedestrian has been struck the Abelard Ave. and Torrence Woods area.
Injuries are not known at this time.
You may want to avoid the area.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Ottawa sets minimum unemployment rate at 13.1 per cent for EI calculation
- Police Say to Avoid Area After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle on Main Street in Brampton
- Part of Major Roadway Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton