Serious Collision Shuts Down Intersection in Brampton
A serious collision has prompted road closures in Brampton.
Shortly after 11:00 a.m., Peel police announced that a serious two-vehicle collision occurred in the Clark Blvd. and Summerlea Road area. Clark Road is closed between Torbram and Walker Drive and Summelea is closed between Walker Drive and Baker Road. The shutdown could last for some time.
The area has been shut down as a result of the crash.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
Please avoid the area.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar