Serious Collision Shuts Down Intersection in Brampton
A serious collision has prompted road closures in Brampton.
Shortly after 11:00 a.m., Peel police announced that a serious two-vehicle collision occurred in the Clark Blvd. and Summerlea Road area. Clark Road is closed between Torbram and Walker Drive and Summelea is closed between Walker Drive and Baker Road. The shutdown could last for some time.
The area has been shut down as a result of the crash.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
Please avoid the area.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Ottawa sets minimum unemployment rate at 13.1 per cent for EI calculation