Serious Injuries Caused by Tractor Trailer Crash in Brampton
Police are appealing for witnesses in their investigation into a recent crash.
Around 5:50 a.m. on Friday, December 7, three tractor trailers collided at the intersection of Highway 50 and Langstaff Road, police say.
One driver, a 35 year old Toronto man, was taken to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries.
Another driver, a 34 year old man from Brampton, was taken to a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Police say the third driver was not injured.
The investigation into this collision is ongoing.
Police are asking witnesses or anyone with video footage of the crash to contact them at 905-453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 554 new cases, 79 of those in Peel