Several dogs trying to enter home in Brampton: Police
Police are responding to reports of “several dogs” trying to enter a home in Brampton.
Peel police say that several dogs that appear to be pit bull mixes are “attempting to gain access” to a resident’s home in the Kennedy Rd. and Bovaird Dr. area.
Police say officers and animal control workers are en route to assist.
A call regarding the incident was received at 3:46 pm.
Police say the dogs, which were reportedly aggressive, have since been secured.
No injuries have been reported.
- Additional charges laid in fatal Brampton collision that killed mother and three children
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- Charges laid after stolen vehicle causes collision in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17
- Brampton's mandatory face-covering bylaw to be extended until 2021
- CFIA cancels imports of some puppies from Ukraine after dead dogs found on plane
- Canadians asked to wash mailboxes, keep dogs at bay, to ensure safe mail delivery
- Police responding to man reportedly seen with firearm in Brampton
- Police Responding to Reported Home Invasion in Brampton
- Police on Scene After Break and Enter in Brampton