Several Schools In Hold And Secure Following Fight In Brampton
Peel Police have placed several Brampton school in hold and secure.
According to police, there have been reports of a group of people fighting in the area of Chinguacousy Road and Drinkwater Road.
Two males in their teens have suffered stab wounds. They are both in non-life threatening condition.
The suspect(s) fled the scene on foot before police could attend.
The following schools are in hold and secure:
- St. Agustine CSC
- Copeland PES
- Churchville PES
- St. Brigid CES
- St. Monica CES
According to police, there was a large group of youths fighting in a plaza at Chinguacousy and Dusk. Two boys suffered non-life threatening stab wounds and were transported to local hospital. Multiple vehicles are believed to be involved.
Hold and secures have been lifted at all school. Investigators have one young offender in custody in regards to the stabbing. No age available at this time At this time, police do not believe there are any outstanding suspects.
- UPDATED: Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Stabbing in Brampton
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Weapons Seen in Brampton
- Police Tracking Suspect in Brampton, School Under Hold and Secure
- Police Investigation Puts Another Brampton School under Hold and Secure
- Brampton School in Hold and Secure Following Stabbing Incident