Shoppers Drug Mart Launches Interesting New Online Program in Brampton
If you've fallen off the wagon in terms of your 'eating healthier' and 'working out more' New Year's resolutions and have been searching for a way to get back on track, then you're in luck.
Shoppers Drug Mart has launched a new interesting online program in Brampton - and across the province of Ontario.
On Feb. 26, 2019, the company announced an online nutrition service that will be delivered by Shoppers' registered dietitians.
“Not all Ontarians have easy access to dietitian services,” Emily Campbell, Registered Dietitian, Shoppers Drug Mart, said in a press release. “With this new service, all you need is a mobile device, or a computer and you can have one-on-one personalized nutrition counselling from a registered dietitian to help you meet your health and nutrition goals through developing sustainable habits.”
The purpose of this new program is to provide personalized nutrition information to Ontario residents.
According to the release, the online nutrition service includes an initial nutrition consultation consisting of a, approximately, 60-minute nutrition assessment of patients eating habits and the creation of a custom-made nutrition plan, and follow-up nutrition consultations to help patients stay on track.
Consultations are available by phone call, or virtual call on a computer or mobile device between 12 p.m. and 8 p.m. EST, Monday through Thursday (not including holidays).
To learn more about this program, and to book your initial consultation, visit www.shoppersdrugmart.ca/dietitians.
Will you be taking advantage of this new program?
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- Shoppers Drug Mart is Now Providing Same-Day Delivery Across Ontario
- Shoppers Drug Mart About to Start Offering These Minor Surgical Procedures
- Loblaws and Shoppers Drug Mart reducing store hours in response to COVID-19
- Shoppers Drug Mart to introduce special shopping hour for seniors
- Ford Government To Lead Public Consultations About The Ontario Autism Program