Shot Fired in a Brampton Bank Robbery
Tactical officers and police dogs are on scene in Brampton following a bank robbery - in which a shot was fired - on Friday afternoon.
"There's no suspect information," said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright.
The incident took place at the RBC at Creditview Rd. and Sandalwood Pkwy. at 2:15 p.m.
No one was injured during the robbery.
Avoid the area.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- $15M Lotto ticket sold in Brampton
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19