Shot Fired in Brampton Bank Robbery
Two suspects are on the run following a Brampton bank robbery in which a gun was fired.
A single shot was fired, said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright.
The incident took place at 11 a.m. at a bank at Bovaird Dr. and Conestoga Dr. E.
No injuries were reported.
A heavy police presence is in the area.
Three schools are in hold and secure: Heart Lake Secondary, Conestoga P.S., Arnott P.S.
UPDATE: Additional schools in hold and secure include St. Leonard and St. Cecelia Elementary School.
UPDATE: Hold and secures have been lifted as of 12:09 p.m., say police.
- Two Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Following Reported Bank Robbery
- Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Brampton
- Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery With Firearm in Brampton
- Shot Fired in a Brampton Bank Robbery
- Hold and Secure at Brampton Schools Following Possible Shots Fired