Shots Fired at Brampton Home: Police
Shots were fired at a Brampton home -from two vehicles- and Peel police are looking for witnesses.
“If anybody knows why it happened, contact us,” said Const. Harinder Sohi.
The incident took place on June 25 at 8:45 p.m. in the Degrey Dr. and Compassion Cr. area, near McVean Dr. and Castlemore Rd.
That’s when a white newer model Nissan Maxima and a Black newer model Dodge Charger pulled up,with suspects firing several shots at a nearby home.
The Maxima and Charger were last seen fleeing the scene at a high rate of speed southbound on Degrey Dr.
Sohi says they’re aware it’s a densely populated area and investigators are asking the community to help with any details that may help in the investigation, such as household surveillance and dash cam videos.
Anyone with information can call the 21 Division criminal investigation bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word “PEEL” and then your tip.
- BREAKING UPDATE: Alleged Killer of 11-Year-Old Girl in Hospital with Gunshot Wound
- One Group Will No Longer Have to Pay Property Tax in Brampton
- Feds Cracking Down on Phantom Vehicles
- Brampton House of the Week: Massive $5.6 Million Custom Estate Home
- Freezing Rain Expected to Hit Brampton This Week