Shots Fired at Brampton Home: Police
Shots were fired at a Brampton home -from two vehicles- and Peel police are looking for witnesses.
“If anybody knows why it happened, contact us,” said Const. Harinder Sohi.
The incident took place on June 25 at 8:45 p.m. in the Degrey Dr. and Compassion Cr. area, near McVean Dr. and Castlemore Rd.
That’s when a white newer model Nissan Maxima and a Black newer model Dodge Charger pulled up,with suspects firing several shots at a nearby home.
The Maxima and Charger were last seen fleeing the scene at a high rate of speed southbound on Degrey Dr.
Sohi says they’re aware it’s a densely populated area and investigators are asking the community to help with any details that may help in the investigation, such as household surveillance and dash cam videos.
Anyone with information can call the 21 Division criminal investigation bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word “PEEL” and then your tip.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Ottawa sets minimum unemployment rate at 13.1 per cent for EI calculation