Significant Traffic Delays On Main Street Due To Construction
There are significant traffic delays in the area of Main Street and Steeles Avenue in Brampton.
According to the Peel Police, the traffic is due to construction in the area.
There are delays for southbound traffic on Main Street and westbound traffic on Steeles Avenue.
People are being advised to use an alternate route or leave extra time for your commute.
More updates to come.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Ottawa sets minimum unemployment rate at 13.1 per cent for EI calculation