Single Car Crash Causing Traffic Delays in Brampton
by Ashley Newport on July 31, 2017
Police are on scene following a single-vehicle crash in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that the crash occurred in the McLaughlin Road North and Horwood Drive area.
A car may have struck a tree.
Minor injuries have been reported.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar