Single Car Crash Causing Traffic Delays in Brampton
by Ashley Newport on July 31, 2017
Police are on scene following a single-vehicle crash in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that the crash occurred in the McLaughlin Road North and Horwood Drive area.
A car may have struck a tree.
Minor injuries have been reported.
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Brampton in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17
- Brampton issues 63 additional charges for face-covering infractions amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 17