SIU Investigating Man's Death in Brampton
An overnight incident involving a man’s death in Brampton is now being investigated.
At approximately 12:30 a.m. on Monday, March 12, Peel Police officers responded to a medical assistance call at a residence in the area of McLaughlin Road and Queen Street West, according to a statement from the Special Investigations Unit.
Upon arrival, officers commenced CPR and administered naloxone to the man, the SIU says. The man was pronounced dead at the scene.
The SIU, which investigates incidents of death in which police are involved, has assigned two investigators and three forensic investigators to this incident.
We’ll update with any further news on this story.
- A Major Canadian Company Is Moving Into A Single Facility In Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Brampton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Brampton City Council Renames Park To Honour The Death Of Two-Year-Old Boy
- Severe Thunderstorm And Flood Watch Now In Effect For Brampton