SIU Investigating Man's Death in Brampton
An overnight incident involving a man’s death in Brampton is now being investigated.
At approximately 12:30 a.m. on Monday, March 12, Peel Police officers responded to a medical assistance call at a residence in the area of McLaughlin Road and Queen Street West, according to a statement from the Special Investigations Unit.
Upon arrival, officers commenced CPR and administered naloxone to the man, the SIU says. The man was pronounced dead at the scene.
The SIU, which investigates incidents of death in which police are involved, has assigned two investigators and three forensic investigators to this incident.
We’ll update with any further news on this story.
- Brampton apartment fire forces people out of building
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- SIU Investigating Naloxone-Related Death in Brampton
- Peel Police Cleared Again in Man's Naloxone-Related Death in Brampton
- Peel Police Cleared in Man's Naloxone-Related Death in Brampton
- SIU Investigating After Man Falls to his Death from 410 Overpass
- SIU Probes Crash After Police Officers Struck in Brampton