Snow and Freezing Rain Headed for Brampton
If you plan on commuting on Tuesday (and you probably do), you might want to be aware of potentially inclement weather that could make your drive a little trickier.
According to Environment Canada, a special weather statement is in effect for Halton and Peel regarding snow and freezing rain. The news agency is reporting that a "low pressure area will bring a significant precipitation event to Southern Ontario on Tuesday. Accumulating snow and several hours of freezing rain are possible with some rain also possible for areas closer to Lake Ontario.”
While that sounds fairly dire, Environment Canada says there's "considerable uncertainty to the track of the low pressure area that [which] affect how much snow, freezing rain or rain will fall in a particular location.
That said, they are warning that hazardous winter travelling conditions are to be expected across Southern Ontario.
Drive safe, everyone!
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- All lanes closed on a major highway in Brampton
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- UPDATE: Mental health crisis prompts major highway and road closures in Brampton
- Major phone scam affecting Brampton; residents warned not to call back